Shakeology

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting this blog started

Hi guys and girls.  Bill here.  I just got back from a Team Beachbody meeting in Dallas.  It was nothing short of incredible.  At age 42, I have FINALLY realized my true passion is to help people become healthier.  That doesn't mean looking better in a red dress for the class reunion in June.  Nobody but you cares about that aspect.  I am talking about a lifestyle change.  The way a good fitness and diet regimine makes you feel is nothing short of euphoric and long lasting.  It is my job as a Beachbody team member to get as many people feeling that way as possible. 

Starting a fitness program and taking control of your life, in my opinion, has to be on the spiritual level.  If your goal is simply to lose weight, then a few weeks from now that is going to get old and you will lose motivation.  But if your goals are to not only look better, but feel better, be healthier, and have a vastly higher quality of life, then you will ALWAYS stay motivated. 

Now let's get this party started. 

Peace,
Bill 

1 comment: